That’s roughly how long we have been here. Here are things I have really enjoyed in the first 5 days:
- Cars stopping at zebra crossings instead of trying to mow me down
- The weather. It snowed. It is cold. Yippee.
- The Times
- Watching the rugby on the Beeb even though Wales lost
- Food. The restaurants here have improved by leaps and bounds
- Having lots of small shops nearby and an open air market most days
- A slower pace of life
- People are so bally friendly. I can’t believe it.
- Seeing the local wildlife: a buzzard, jays, squirrels………. without even trying
- Understanding what is going on around me as everybody here speaks English, even the Polish guy on the till in Sainsbury.
No time for the camera yet. What have you enjoyed this week?